Bois Bourdet is easily accessible, whether you are travelling by car, plane or train...Travelling by car
We are just 10 minutes away from the A10 autoroute (the motorway from Paris to Bordeaux). From the Channel ports, we are approximately...
- 4 hours from St-Malo
- 5 hours from Cherbourg/Caen
- 6 hours from Dieppe
- 7-8 hours from Boulogne/Calais
Travelling by plane
Car hire is available at all airports, or a private transfer can be arranged. LOur nearest airports are...
- Poitiers - 45 minutes (Ryanair)
- La Rochelle & Angoulême – 60 minutes (Ryanair, Flybe & Jet2)
- Limoges et Tours – 90 minutes (Ryanair & Flybe)
- Nantes – 90 minutes (Ryanair, Easyjet, Air France & British Airways)
Travelling by train
The nearest TGV station is just 5 minutes away at St-Maixent-l’Ecole.
If travelling by Eurostar, trains from Paris to St-Maixent-l’Ecole leave daily. The trip takes two hours and trains come via Poitiers.